Visitor Workplace Rules
The following rules have been prepared to inform visitors about accepted visitor practices. This is not an exclusive list, only a guide. They are:
1. Visitors must follow Site Sign In procedures before entering the worksite.
2. Wear and use the correct PPE at all times.
3. Wear steel capped safety footwear at all times.
4. Comply with all safety notices and warning signs.
5. Do not enter taped off / restricted areas without prior permission.
6. Treat all cables and wires as live until determined otherwise.
7. Tidy up your area and keep surroundings tidy at all times.
8. Dispose of waste in bins provided.
9. Wear seat belts at all times when driving vehicles. This also applies to passengers.
10. Attend and participate in Toolbox and Health and Safety meetings if instructed to do so.
11. Observe proper hygiene.
12. No smoking or vaping outside of designated areas.
13. Look after yourself and others to ensure everyone's safety.
14. Do not approach any machinery, plant or crane unless the driver or dogman expressly indicates to you that he has seen you and it is safe to do so.